Manufacturing Machine Operators - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring experienced professionals in the manufacturing industry for Machine Operator positions in Statesboro and the surrounding areas. Ideal candidates have experience operating machines that manufacture plastic, metal, or foam products. If you are looking for a new manufacturing position, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Call us at (912) 681-1016
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Machine Operator include:
• Start machines and turn handwheels or valves to engage feeding, cooling, and lubricating mechanisms.
• Select, install, and adjust alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices, using templates, measuring instruments, and hand tools.
• Position, adjust, and secure stock material or workpieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using hoists.
• Set machine stops or guides to specified lengths as indicated by scales, rules, or templates.
• Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan operational sequences.
• Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or workpieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
• Set up and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic workpieces.
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Machine Operator include:
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
• Ability to read measurement devices such as calipers, outside diameter tape measures, and regular tape measures down to 1/16 of an inch.
• Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required. Ability to track hourly progress of machinery with an extremely high level of accuracy. Ability to add, subtract, divide, multiply, and work with numbers that are produced by measurement devices
• Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
• Entry level knowledge of blueprint reading
• Previous experience operating manufacturing machinery is required
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: Machine Operators, Light Industrial, Manufacturing, mechanic, production,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Manufacturing Machine Operators
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/20/2018