Machine Operators - Statesboro, GA
Experienced Machine Operators Needed!!
Must have a resume to apply and previous experience.
Working knowledge of measuring tools, reading caliphers, using precision measuring tools.
First and Second Shifts available - must be able to pass client specific testing.
Pay is based upon experience.
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- Set up and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic workpieces.
- Inspect workpieces for defects, and measure workpieces to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments.
- Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan operational sequences.
- Start machines and turn handwheels or valves to engage feeding, cooling, and lubricating mechanisms.
- Select, install, and adjust alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices, using templates, measuring instruments, and hand tools.
- Move controls or mount gears, cams, or templates in machines to set feed rates and cutting speeds, depths, and angles.
- Position, adjust, and secure stock material or workpieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using hoists.
- Set machine stops or guides to specified lengths as indicated by scales, rules, or templates.
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or workpieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
Keywords: Machine Operators, Light Industrial, Manufacturing, mechanic
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/21/2018