Shipping/Recieving Clerk - Statesboro, GA
Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm, warehouse environment
- Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments from and to the warehouse.
- Prepare shipping documents along with the correct mailing labels and ensure that all orders and withdrawal requests from the warehouse are correctly fulfilled.
- Consolidate shipping orders.
- Reconcile waybill, bill of lading with bill of materials and actual shipment arrivals.
- Ensure that the goods delivered to the warehouse are in accordance with approved orders and the associated bill of lading or invoice.
- Perform the unpacking of consolidated shipment deliveries and distribute contents to the right warehouse bin location.
- Accomplish daily goods movement flow and submit to the Logistics head
- Maintain the automated inventory management system to ensure that actual physical inventory matches the database logical inventory.
Keywords: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Administrative, Clerical
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/24/2018