Recruiter - Shreveport, LA
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity working in a dynamic industry?
Advantage Resourcing is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our staffing team in our Shreveport Branch. As an Advantage Resourcing Recruiter you will recruit and place associates with many TOP companies in the Shreveport/Bossier area.
If you are driven, self motivated, have great communication skills both written and verbal, superior customer service skills, effective sales and marketing practices and meet the required skills listed below don't let this opportunity pass you by!
- Minimum of two years selling or customer service experience, preferably within a service industry, and with a proven track record
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Can work independently and be a team player
- Develop new business and increase gross margin profitably.
- Develop job orders through telephone marketing for temporary and temp-to-hire with the primary emphasis being on temporary business.
- Increase current account billable hours through regular telephone contact.
- Achieve weekly sales objectives as outlined in the Monthly Performance Standards.
- Develop methods of obtaining additional business from existing clients.
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the marketplace and make timely initial contact.
- Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company.
- Manage priorities and service clients.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of telephone marketing calls utilizing effective daily sales planning.
- Perform recruiting activities, including but not limited to, regular classified advertising and networking with centers where skilled candidates are likely to frequent.
- Conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and testing to maintain a pool of skilled employees at all times.
- Regularly contact existing clients for the purpose of making them aware of the availability of skilled employees.
- Use the automated system to record marketing information learned and maintain current client, candidate and temporary employee records.
- Use the prescribed sales tools in sales and marketing efforts: Job Order forms, Employment Applications, New-Hire Paperwork, the automated system, etc.
- Analyze competitive activity and know the strengths and areas of opportunity of our competition to assist in the sales process.
- Participate in Team Building to Advance Office Production
- Become familiar with and adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Recruiter Manual.
- Attend and contribute feedback at all office meetings.
- Attend and participate fully in all training opportunities.
- Interact regularly with the sales and administrative staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients and temporary employees.
- Perform Administrative Duties
- Manage pool of temporary employees, including hiring, firing, conducting performance evaluations, and counseling for improved job performance.
- Complete all sales reports as required by Branch Manager, including but not limited to, the daily sales plan.
- Be available for regular performance reviews with Branch Manager to assist in personal development and the improvement of sales performance.
After probationary period salary plus commision
Keywords: Recruiter, Staffing, HR, Human Resources, Staffing Specialist, Sales
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Shreveport, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 11/19/2018