Administrative Assistant - Shreveport, LA
We are looking for outstanding Administrative Assistant with excellent Customer Service Skills who is a quick learner and has superb multi-tasking ability.
· Operates multi-line telephone system using proper business telephone etiquette to answer and forward incoming calls; directs calls to appropriate person; takes and relays accurate messages in a timely manner.
· Greets, announces, and/or directs visitors to appropriate employee/office.
· Performs a variety of general clerical duties such as typing, filing, document preparation, copying and copy machine maintenance.
· Other administrative support duties as assigned.
· Process payroll for large number of associates on a weekly basis.
· Other accounting support duties as assigned.
· Has any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties as described; increasingly responsible administrative experience.
· High school diploma required.
· Administrative experience and payroll processing coursework preferred.
· Proactive, can-do attitude.
· Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and ability to interact in a professional, courteous, cooperative, tactful, and patient manner.
· Self-motivated to work independently with little guidance.
· Good time management skills. Ability to multitask, prioritize and have flexibility in adjusting work priorities as necessary.
· Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and retention skills required.
· Excellent telephone etiquette.
Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, and ability to learn other software as needed; accurate typing skills; ability to proof and correct work before finalized
This will be a temp position.
Keywords: Clerical, Administrative, Staffing, Assistant, Microsoft Office, Payroll
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Shreveport, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/28/2018