Call Center Sales Manager - Houston, TX
The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for performance, planning, organizing, and managing a team of call center agents.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies & cost management.
· Implement new processes, procedures and technologies as needed by management.
· Manage and motivate call center agents to meet client performance goals.
· Maintain and monitor performance, production, attendance, reviews and appraisals for agents.
· Monitor adherence to company quality monitoring goals.
· Ensure adherence to company policies.
· Responsible for the supervision, coaching, monitoring, reviewing, and disciplining of assigned agents.
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
· Knowledge of inbound and/or outbound call center operations.
· Proven ability to drive sales results through coaching and development of agents.
· Understanding and ability to execute inbound and/or outbound programs to ensure service levels and financial objectives are met.
· Strong planning, forecasting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Proven ability to develop and produce reports from existing systems, analyze them and make informed decisions.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with peers, senior management and other departments in a professional manner.
· Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal management skills.
· Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal.
· Must be able to foster a positive and productive work environment with the ability to lead, build teams and motivate agents.
· Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere.
· Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Operating Systems and the Internet).
· 1 year minimum of call center leadership or management experience preferred.
· Degree preferred.
· Facilities in Houston and Longview Texas
· Multiple positions open for growth
· Base Salaries 28,500 – 35,000 depending on experience and shift
· Variable Compensation between $6,000 and $12,000 annually based on monthly performance
· Two weeks vacation and one week PTO accrued
· Medical Benefits
Keywords: Sales Manager, Call Center, Manager