Medical Receptionist - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking an experienced Medical Office Receptionist in Abilene, TX!
Medical Office Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Acquires insurance coverage verifications and imaging orders.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus and Accuracy
If you're looking for a professional environment where you can grow your career... then Apply Today!!!
Keywords: receptionist, medical, administrative, office job, front office, medical receptionist, administration
Full Time, Inquiry Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Inquiry Position
Date Posted: 8/21/2018