Part Time Outbound Call Center Agent - Houston, TX
Part Time Outbound Call Center Sales Agents Needed.
Our client, is a leader in providing Customer Contact Center services to a select group of Fortune 100 clients. They are currently hiring for Outbound Call Center Sales agents to work in their SW Houston Call Center. The Call Center Sales Agent would make outbound calls offering home satellite and internet service. The ideal candidates need to be very detail oriented, consistent, accurate, conscientious and trustworthy.
Primary Accountabilities/Responsibilities: The responsibilities of the Call Center Sales Agent positions will consist of but are not limited to:
· Professionally make outbound telephone calls in a timely manner following proper quality control guidelines.
· Provide a consultative relationship with consumers supported by excellent product knowledge, and a thorough understanding of services offered.
· Proactively rebuttal customers while providing excellent customer service.
· Establish solid relationships with customers by maintaining positive, professional, and effective communication relationships.
· Record, report and maintain call center information as required.
· Maintain the highest standards of customer service.
· Customer centric focus with a sales friendly attitude.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications
· Must have a minimum of six (6) months of Call Center / Sales Experience.
· Ability to make outbound calls in a high volume team-oriented call center environment.
· Computer literate.
· Must have stable work history.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding the English language for purposes of performing necessary job duties.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
· Good listening skills and the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast-paced sales environment.
· Excellent telephone etiquette and demeanor.
· Ability to maintain at all times a professional, positive, and friendly attitude.
· Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes and successfully complete the 1 week training period.
· Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated with high initiative.
· Must be dependable and reliable.
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and all levels within the organization.
- Computer Literate
Monday - Thursday - 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. shifts available with a 4-5 hour Saturday shift included.
Pay: $8.00/per hour + commission - We have one of the top commission sturctures in the industry! NO CAP
Weekly Cash Incentive and prizes
Health Insurance available immediately
401K and Holiday pay available
Evening and weekend shifts
No Felonies, Theft or Assault charges
Keywords: Part Time, Outbound Call Center, Sales
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Part Time Outbound Call Center Agent
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/24/2018