Accounting Office Clerk / Bookkeeper - Abilene, TX
We are currently looking for an Accounting Office Clerk / Bookkeeper. If you're looking to join a fun, family friendly company with a family environment, and a great atmosphere, apply today!
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Must have at least 2+ years bookkeeping experience as a full-charge bookkeeper with responsibilities including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Must have successfully completed coursework in bookkeeping/accounting. An associate degress in bookkeeping/accounting is desirable.
- Must have at least 5 years experience with QuickBooks online
- Must possess strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Perform all bookkeeping functions
- Performs all client billing functions and other accounts receivable functions
- Pay vendor bills and manage accounts payable.
- Perform all data entry of cash receipts and client costs in billing and accounting systems.
- Perform all data entry of cash receipts and disbursements
- Process credit card transactions.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Handle payroll.
- Handle Insurance
- Provide all required financial reports to the firm owner on a monthly basis.
- Management and oversight of the billing and accounting systems.
Are you looking for a professional environment where you can grow your career? Then apply today!
Keywords: accounting, bookkeeper, office clerk
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Accounting Office Clerk / Bookkeeper
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/27/2019