"D" Molding Operator - Dudley, MA
Global Optics Company seeking motivated candidates. Our client offers multiple growth opportunities and training in the most up to date robotics equipment. Temp-Hire (Rotating Schedule 7p-7a)
- Inspects assigned jack for safety issues.
- Enters the proper information into the productivity measure.
- Identifies the correct pick location and pick sequence in accordance to the order.
- Picks the correct item and quantity, checking UPC’s or item descriptions.
- Places pick labels on the side of the cases.
- Correctly identifies Master Case locations.
- Identifies and immediately reports miss-located products. • Shrink wraps and labels with correct truck, stop and other required information.
- Stages pallets in appropriate bay.
- Listens for first and last call and obtains all out of stocks in a timely manner.
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: - High School Diploma/GED
- Warehouse/Operations preferred but not required
- Understanding of WMS preferred but not required
- Ability to select at established minimum rate for department
- Astute, close attention to detail
- Understand and properly follow all selecting procedures and verbal instructions in your respective area: grocery, repack, cooler/freezer.
- Possess an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes
Keywords: Optics, Inspections, Molding, Maufacturing
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
"D" Molding Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Dudley, MA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/05/2018