1st Shift | Pouch Machine - Bardstown, KY
- Must be familiar with single phase and 3 phase motors.
- Must be able to identify, analyze and resolve problems related mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Must have skills including but not limited to written communication, personal computer operation,
- Must be able to read and interpret hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams, ladder diagrams, PLC programs, instrumentation and piping diagrams, equipment service and operating manuals.
- Must be self motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Must have knowledge of lockout /Tagout procedures
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years related technical experience in Industrial Maintenance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Mechanical Technician must be able to identify objects, actions and events by being able to identify information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events. Must be capable of performing general physical activities. This includes performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking stooping, and handling materials.
Keywords: hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC programs, maintenance, mechanic
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
1st Shift | Pouch Machine
City, State or Zip Code: Bardstown, KY
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 5/12/2018