Facility Maintenance Tech - Dallas, TX
Advantage Resourcing is currently taking applications for a Facility Maintenance Technician. This position will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to repair and maintain the customers facility equipment.
Other duties and reponsibilities include:
- Provide emergency/unscheduled and routine preventative maintenance repairs to customers facility equipment during normal business hours and off-peak hours, when necessary.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of facility equipment.
- Diagnose problems, repair or replace parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on access control systems, machines, equipment and facilities.
- Perform a variety of minor electrical, plumbing, maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, ladders, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and clean and maintain company work vehicles, tool chests, and customer facility areas.
If you have experience in maintenance and would like to start your career with a great company, Apply today!
Keywords: facility, maintenance, carpentry, HVAC
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Facility Maintenance Tech
City, State or Zip Code: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 8/15/2018