Data/ Pricing Analyst - San Antonio, TX
Seeking a highly driven candidate who loves working with Numbers!
• Input costs quoted from vendors into the database to analyze against customer requests.
• Prepare analysis in Excel by retrieving data between various files to determine profitability and the next step with the vendor.
• Prepare and analyze statistical data used for forecasting.
• Check and match the cost requested against the cost received to ensure accuracy on conversion of packaging.
• Maintain project tracking spreadsheets.
• Provide timely feedback to management regarding the results of quotes from the vendor against customer requests, .
• Provide timely feedback to supervisor regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Provide support for sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include conducting research on companies and products.
• Create purchase order and sales orders from Excel files.
• Match purchase orders to sales orders to ensure accuracy.
• Process customer orders or changes; order according to established procedures.
• Communicate with customers concerning orders, shipments, or product returns.
• Coordinate with logistics regarding orders.
• Submit statistical data for purchasing.
• Type proposals, letters and miscellaneous correspondence.
• Other duties as necessary and assigned.
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications – Advanced Excel skills. Type 50 WPM
• Heavy data entry.
• Precise knowledge of creating formulas, formatting and working with V lookups.
• Focused and attentive to details, ability to think independently and detect problem issues.
• Good math aptitude and analytical skills; good overall concept of cost and selling prices.
• Capability to convert foreign currencies and work with foreign descriptions.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through with projects from start to finish.
• General knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
• Ability to quickly understand and adapt to new technologies and procedures.
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet project deadlines
• Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients and other employees of the Company.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to respond to incoming emails with proficiency and professionalism.
• Bi-Lingual a plus.
• Mass 500 a plus.
• Able to work extended hours if necessary.
Keywords: Data analyst, v loop up, forecasting, purchasing
San Antonio, TX
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Data/ Pricing Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: San Antonio, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/22/2018