Electrical Maintenance Technician (Diesel Trucks) - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician with experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing 12V and 24V electrical systems. This position is temp to hire may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after just 90 days! Pay is based on experience and can range from $15-$20 hourly. If you are looking for a new technician career with a great company close to Statesboro, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsible for the installation, modification, maintenance, service and repair of electrical systems, and related electronic controls and devices by interpreting blueprints, manufacturers’ specifications, and written and verbal instructions.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Technician include:
• Install, maintain, repair and modify industrial electrical wiring, equipment, instrumentation in accordance with relevant codes and from blueprints, schematics and sketches.
•Read and interpret diagnostic test results from diagnostic equipment such as an oscilloscope. Using hand-held or laptop computers to diagnose problems and adjust engine functions.
• Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment. Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices
• Look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it. Identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
• Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
• Use a variety of power and machine tools, such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, grinding machines, welding equipment, hand tools, including pliers, socket and ratchets, and screwdrivers
• May diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
Qualifications of the Electrical Maintenance Technician include:
• A resume detailing relatable experience in the electrical field is required to be submitted as a candidate for this job.
• Experience in heavy industrial environment
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Two years of formal technical training in the principles of electricity and electrical design or relevant experience in electrical systems in a manufacturing environment
• Strong written and verbal communication Skills
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: mechanic, hydraulic systems, electric systems, technician, electrician, diesel, electrical, maintenance
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Electrical Maintenance Technician (Diesel Trucks)
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/10/2019