Machine Operator - Denver, CO
Are YOU looking for your next great job opportunity? We are seeking experienced Machine Operators to join our team. We have several job openings-temporary to hire with great pay and benefits.
Advantage Resourcing provides workforce recruiting and placement services. As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions around the globe. Through contingent, contract and direct hire services, the specialized recruiters at Advantage Resourcing place career-minded people in a wide variety of jobs in different fields.
Advantage Resourcing offers a number of services to help you find the job for you. Regardless of the career stage you may be in-identifying work interest, searching for that first job, looking to take the next step-Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Title: Machine Operator- $12.24 an hour to start (depending on experience) 1st shift, 2nd shift and 3rd shifts available (great shift differential) Location is in Denver off of I-70 and Dahlia.
Job Summary: The Manufacturing Operator performs general machine operations, material handling and packages finished products manually or mechanically.
- Operates various machines to perform general functions and verifies product
- Performs in-process inspections as detailed in the Quality Control Plan.
- Checks finished product for cosmetic defects (i.e. poor plating, scratches, bad threads, etc.)
- Stamps employee number on package of finished product and stacks of pallet. Maintains paperwork as required.
- Pulls material as scheduled per work order specifications and delivers to assigned work center.
- Moves accepted material to assigned locations using material handling equipment.
- Pass inspection certification process and remain up-to-date and current on certification. Understand and follow control plans.
- Perform set-ups of machines and verifies product for conformance to specifications by use of router and engineering drawings.
Company Perks- As an Advantage Resourcing employee, you will also receive great benefits, including:
- Optional health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and group life insurance.
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit or payroll card.
- Performance incentives/Holiday pay
- Free training and computer software tutorials.
Keywords: Warehouse, Machine Operator
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Denver, CO
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/26/2018