MIG Welder - Lubbock, TX
Now Hiring! Are you a skilled MIG Welder with two or more years' MIG Welding experience?
If so, Advantage Resourcing wants you!
We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals to work for a respected fabrication company in Lubbock, TX. We seek motivated, experienced individuals who can:
- Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools.
- Produce metal products according to customer or employer specifications.
- Utilize multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes.
- Read and interpret diagrams, sketches and blueprints to determine operations, required materials and timeframes for projects.
- Set up, operate and maintain welding equipment.
- Understand and implement personal and company safety measures by wearing specialized goggles, helmets and gloves as required.
- Two (2) or more years of MIG Welding experience required!
- Reliable Transportation is a MUST!
- Experience with the tools listed above is a MUST!
- A positive attitude is a MUST
All candidates must be consenting to a drug screen.
You will be working in a TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED, SAFE, CLEAN environment with a company that INVESTS in their TALENT!
Don't delay, apply with Advantage Resourcing and kick-start your future!
Keywords: welder, welding, fabricator, fabrication, lubbock, mig welder,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lubbock, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/05/2018