CNC Machinist - Lubbock, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking CNC Machinists! Do you have at least (2) years experience in CNC Machining?
If so, kickstart your future with Advantage Resourcing today!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) heavy machinery, from setup to operation, in order to produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials.
- Making adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, as well as making sure the machines are set up properly, working well and producing quality product.
- Ensuring machines are working at full capacity, stocked with needed materials, are well-maintained and performing periodic checks on the machine output.
- Inspecting all finished products to ensure they are defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
- Must have at least (2) years of CNC Machining experience
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Strong work ethic
Don't delay, apply now!
Keywords: machinist, mechanic, metal, machining, operator, CNC, computer numeric control
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lubbock, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/29/2018