Assembler - Lubbock, TX
Assemblers needed for a respected fabrication company in Lubbock, TX!
Are you mechanically inclined? Do you have experience with hand and power tools? If so, Advantage Resourcing wants you!
Assembler Responsibilities Include:
- Understands and utilizes blueprints and shop packet instructions. Interprets when required
- Constructs the assemblies and subassemblies of product line and assists in specialized production
- Uses chain hoist, hand tools (air, electrical and manual), bench tools (grinder, drill press, etc.), and measuring instruments to assemble machine. Tools weigh no more than 5 pounds
- Executes the assembly of machines, including building component parts, stacking and training gin saws, building saw and brush cylinders. Specific job duties will be trained.
- Operates dynamic balancing machine on variety of products
- Checks torques and clearances during assembly process.
- Inspects each part to verify quality and operability at completion.
- Confers with others to resolve assembly problems.
- Performs tasks in other departments as assigned by supervisor.
- Reliable Transportation is a MUST!
- Experience with the tools listed above is a MUST!
- A positive attitude is a MUST
All candidates must be consenting to a drug screen.
You will be working in a TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED, SAFE, CLEAN environment with a company that INVESTS in their TALENT!
Don't delay, apply with Advantage Resourcing and kick-start your future!
Keywords: assembly, assembler, warehouse, labor, gereral assembly,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lubbock, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/29/2018