Production Worker - Clermont, KY
Job duties and/or requirements for production associates:
· Hand pack bottles into cases at various speeds.
· Hand stack cases onto pallets at various speeds.
· Turn bottles in order for them to be positioned to go through machinery properly.
· Make up cartons used for individual bottles.
· Pack bottles in cartons on multiple lines – some bottles will require extra packing.
· Close case flaps before case goes through sealer.
· Tape cases by operating either hand tape machine or tape shooter.
· Affix neck wraps or labels to bottles by wetting and pressing in proper place
· Polish bottles with damp or dry rag as necessary.
· Affix bottle caps as bottles come down the line.
· Wash old or torn labels from bottles and then dry and return to line.
· Remove bottles from discharge end of filler.
· Dip bottles in wax pot at designated speed.
· Lifting 40 to 60 lbs on regular basis from floor to shoulder height
· Able to bend and stoop
· Able to work well without supervision
· HS Diploma or GED
· Dress code: jeans or khakis, solid color shirt (black) and steel toed boots or shoes.
PPE: safety glasses and ear plugs.
Must be willing to submit to background and drug screen. Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Clermont, KY
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/21/2018