Portfolio Accounting Analyst - Santa Ana, CA
With over 100,000 employees and operations in over 70 countries, our client is a leader in the investment and asset management field. We are hiring a Portfolio Accounting Analyst to be based in their Santa Ana, CA offices. The Portfolio Accounting Analyst will provide technical assistance and support to client teams. Responsibilities include cash management, preparation of tickets, timely investment of funds, daily account reconciliation and portfolio database maintenance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accurately setup asset profiles in trust accounting/reporting system
- Maintain and update trust reporting database, reconcile to other DB applications
- Daily cash receipting, wiring and investing of funds
- Journalize and reconcile daily cash and investment activity
- Communicate with Operations Group to manage bond and loan settlements
- Review and reconciliation of overdrawn accounts
- Respond to bondholder inquiries
Ideal candidates must possess BA/BS. Financial accounting classes preferred. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient in MS Excel. High attention to detail and organizations skills are a must. Must be able to work well in a team environment.
Our client prides themselves on mentorship and career development so this is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate excited to start a career in the investments/securities industry.
Keywords: Accounting, accountant, analyst, financial, excel, finance, analysis, investments, securities
Santa Ana, CA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Portfolio Accounting Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Santa Ana, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/15/2018