Customer Service Representative - Jeffersonville, IN
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Oversee daily department goals
• Assist in resolving any escalated issues from the customer
• Manage all reports submitted to customer to ensure they are delivered timely and accurately
• Work with Production Leads and Supervisors to assist in solving any problems/issues
• Assists customers on all issues, acts as a liaison between the customer and Pegatron, answers questions, offers solutions, and researches issues in a timely manner.
• Generation and retention of all required reports
• Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and helpful approach.
• Collaborates with operations manager/supervisor/associates when needed.
• Shipping and Receiving duties as needed
• Additional duties as assigned
• At least 2 years of experience in a Customer Service Lead role or equivalent experience
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
• Strong communication skills for working with customers and all members of the CS Team
• Ability to determine efficient department processes and make any improvements/changes as needed.
• Completion of High School Diploma and/or equivalent is required.
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required. This position will work with updating and implementing spreadsheets in Excel so an advanced skill level is a MUST.
• Experience working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment preferred.
Keywords: pega, computers, pegatron, pc, csr, customer service,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Jeffersonville, IN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/20/2018