Bilingual Warehouse - Houston, TX
The Warehouse Worker will load and unload delivery trucks, pull shipping tickets and perform other warehouse duties as required in a prompt and safe manner.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks
- Pulls shipping tickets
- Ensures cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the warehouse.
- Conducts cycle counts of inventory as required Interacts with CPU ticket customers and ensures proper signatures are obtained on CPU tickets.
- Safely and efficiently carries out all directions given by supervisor May drive company pick-up truck to make local deliveries.
- Ensuring prompt and safe delivery of goods to customer
- Conducting pre-trip inspections of mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment
- Displaying consistent attention to safety in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Collecting delivery instructions from dispatcher, verifying instructions and routes
- Maintaining logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Reporting any vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Obtaining receipts or signatures for delivered products
- Onsite interview will be required
- Training will be conducted the first week on day-shift
- This will be 12 hour day-shift work (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) - PLEASE BE YOU ARE ABLE TO WORK THIS SHIFT.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and be flexible to work weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Must wear black shirts to wo rk everyday; no logo or writing on the t-shirt
- This role is for the spare parts division; resources will be pulling parts for Service & Repair dept.
- Need experienced candidates with "recent" Warehouse experience (inventory control, shipping & receiving, etc.)
- Must have 6 months of "recent" Forklift experience - this is a "MUST" requirement and they will be tested during the 1st week of training
- This is a warehouse setting so must be able to work in Houston Metro area weather conditions
Keywords: shipping, receiving, order selector, warehouse, inventory experience TNHO
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/03/2018