Production Shift 1 - Reserve, LA
Production Line 7am to 5pm
Job Requirements and Duties
- Must pass in house drug screen
- Sets up and operates power and manual machines
- Loads and feeds packaging materials and other supplies into machines
- Monitors a variety of functions and responds to problems as needed
- Provides sanitary assessment and cleaning of area assigned
- Ability to endure long periods of standing, walking, and sufficient physical strength and ability to push, pull, lift, and carry up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to understand safety procedures
- Employee must be aware of hisher surrounding at all times while working in the plant as duties include possible exposure to steam, water, moving machinery, mechanical parts, and forklifts
- Hearing protection in the form of ear plugs must be worn at all times while in the production area.
- Ear Plugs are provided by the company.
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Warehouse, production, assembly, production line
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Production Shift 1
City, State or Zip Code: Reserve, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019