Concrete Workers - Claxton, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Concrete Workers in Claxton, GA for a concrete power pole manufacturing company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position is full time hours and includes required weekly overtime. If you are looking for a concrete manufacturing career, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Concrete Worker include:
• Build concrete poles as specified on drawings, prep molds for production the following day, set spirals, strand and pipes in the appropriate molds based on pole drawings.
• The ability to be flexible within the plant (changing departments as needed)
• The ability to use hand tools and/or power tools
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• The ability to push, pull, stand, bend, walk, and climb as job requires
• The ability to work in an outside environment
• Must actively participate in department safety practices and exhibit everyday behaviors based on the Safety Policy and Procedures
Qualifications of the Concrete Worker include:
• Experience in the manufacturing field is preferred but not required
• Must have a high awareness for safety at all times
• Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results
• Must be able to pay attention to detail and follow work instructions
• The ability to communicate and interact with coworkers in a positive manner is a required skill
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: concrete, molding, production, warehouse, manufacturing, general labor
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Claxton, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/01/2019