Division Order Analyst - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is currently taking applications for a Division Order Analyst to work with a local oil and gas company. As a DOA your responsibilities include reviewing and analyzing documents and understanding the legal implications of the documents. A DOA is responsible for detecting problems in the title, communicating with attorneys and interest owners and assisting in the decision making to resolve problems. Lastly a DOA’s prime responsibilities consist of reviewing estate documents, deeds and assignment or other documents in order to make the changes necessary to insure that the proper owners are paid. If you are a self- starter, detail oriented and have strong analytical and mathematic al skills then we are looking for YOU!!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and date stamp division order department mail
- Put division of interest in pay status
- Verifies each owners’ address and tax ID #
- Files division orders in lease folder
- Makes address changes in owners’ record
- Review documents consisting of assignments, deed, estate, other documents, lease numbers and effective date of transfers
- Write letters requesting any information omitted from a division order; owner’s signature, witness, tax ID #, and/or other documentation needed for changes made on the division order.
- Compose correspondence to request necessary documentation and to answer inquiries from interest owners and attorneys.
- Answer incoming phone calls requesting information concerning division of interest, suspended funds, inquiries for necessary documentation for transfers of interest, and address verifications and changes.
- Enters division of interest into Wolfepak
- Prints and mails division of interest to owners
- Makes address changes in owners’ records
- Files title opinions, assignments, returned mail, division orders and other legal documents in lease files
- Assist CFO as needed
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly mailing of royalty checks
Job Requirements, Qualifications & Specifications
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry desired
- Knowledge of division order software desired
- Knowledge of experience in working with ownership documents; title opinions, assignments, estate and probate, etc.
- Some college preferred or comparable work experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word or similar software
- Must be a team player
- Must Have good customer service skills
- Must be a self-starter and decision maker
- Must be a good communicator – verbal and written
- Must have good analytical skills – detail oriented
- Must have good mathematical skills
- Must possess the ability to mulit-task
If you possess the skills to think analytically, solve problems, and make tough decisions then APPLY TODAY!!!
Keywords: oil and gas, division order analyst, DOA, legal, customer service, division orders
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Division Order Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/08/2018