Workforce Management Real Time Analyst - Houston, TX
The Real Time Analyst supports S4 Communications Call Center Operations by utilizing forecasts and schedules for the assigned call center to manage service levels on a daily basis. Works with managers and supervisors of the call center to service level and production hour goals are achieved. The Real Time Analyst will also manage the workforce management application.
Service Level Management for the call center
- Works with the call center supervisors to balance service levels intraday via offline activities, both advanced and same-day, including breaks, lunches, training, meetings, voluntary time off etc.
- Identifies coverage needs and partners with call center managers to recruit volunteers for overtime and shift adjustments.
- Manages the attendance line for the call center
- Maintaining agent profiles in the WFM application to ensure they are assigned to proper skills
- 1+ years of call center experience
- 1+ years’ experience using analytical software such as Excel, Access, or Workforce Management Software Applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
Based in Houston
35,000 – 55,000 depending on experience
Keywords: Workforce, Analyst, Verint 360
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Workforce Management Real Time Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 3/28/2018