Multi-Cell Machine Operator - Dayville, CT
Operate a braider station. Change pay-off and take-up reels. Fill out required paperwork and computer reporting. Keep station neat. Miscellaneous tasks as delegated by the supervisor. Operator will be cross-trained in all areas of responsibilities dealing with Braid & Shield.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow all safety rules and report unsafe situations or equipment immediately.
- Operate 16 and 24 carrier Wardwell braiders Accurately transact production, scrap and labor entries in Axiom.
- Setup and run equipment per standards.
- Replace materials in the warehouse in an organized manner.
- Responsible to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the work area.
- Be capable to assist operators with setups as directed Communicate with operators and supervisors issues you are aware of which could create problems.
Keywords: Multi-cell, braid and sheild, Axiom, Wardwell, cable and wire
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Multi-Cell Machine Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Dayville, CT
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 5/14/2018