Recruiter - Lubbock, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking an exceptional Recruiter for the #1 Furniture Company in the U.S.!
If you have high-volume recruiting and staffing experience, and want to work for a $4.4 BILLION dollar company, APPLY NOW!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The Recruiter ensures the continuity and successful delivery of recruiting services to the organization. These services will include daily scheduling of interviews, screening of candidates, posting positions on the internet, preparing advertisements for newspaper, radio and television, searching for the appropriate candidates through advertising, database searches and cold calling.
The Recruiter will manage the Applicant Tracking System, and assist employees in all locations with questions and concerns regarding this system. Additionally this individual will recruit and screen office candidates as well as coordinate corporate, high school and college recruiting events.
- Work with hiring managers to determine specific recruiting needs and preferred candidate specifications. Use provided data to place employment ads in internal and external sources including newspapers, web sites, Universities, etc.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts for all locations’ mass hiring initiatives, including but not limited to off or on-site job fairs.
- Coordinate the company’s participation in and attend all local job fairs and recruiting initiatives and events, which includes local area high school mock interview events, providing company information, tours of the facility, college, internships/co-ops, etc.
- Manage the development and maintenance of advertising templates for internet, radio, television, print and other advertising avenues as needed, for all locations, to ensure standard employment branding.
- Perform recruiting research by searching out companies and people online and with calls to companies with people in similar positions.
- Perform internet searches of resume databases and other candidate databases looking for individuals with specific skills sets to potentially fill positions.
- Maintain standard operating procedures for interviewing candidates and update appropriate documents accordingly.
- Complete data collection and tracking required for proper reporting of the interview process as required. Data collection includes the number of applications received, the number of applicants selected for interview, the number of applicants offered and the number of applicants hired. Turnover and headcount data will also be collected and tracked.
- Coordinate the pre-hire process of new hires which includes, but is not limited to, generating applicant offer letters, scheduling pre-employment tests and completing applicant reference check or background screening as needed. Communicate weekly office new hire information to HR Administrative Team as well as Training and Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field OR a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Staffing/Recruiting position
- Proficient computer skills, including the internet, and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially, Excel, PowerPoint, & Word)
- Understanding of basic state and federal employment laws
- Ability to work under strong demands in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
If this sounds like you, don’t delay, APPLY NOW!
Keywords: recruiter, recruiting, staffing coordinator, staffing, human resources, hr,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lubbock, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/04/2018