Part Time Receptionist - Abilene, TX
As a receptionist you will be responsible for answering the phones and providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following:
The candidate must be detail oriented with the ability to keep records. Must be dependable, trustworthy and maintain confidentiality. This position will require office experience and also be proficient in MS Word and Excel. Candidate will have a variety of duties.
- Outstanding customer service by attending to walk-in customers and answering telephones, giving accurate information and directing inquiries to the appropriate department or agency
- Strong ethics, integrity, and accountability
- Excellent oral communication skills by effectively communicating with management, members of the public, and other professional agencies
- Ability to work with other staff members toward a common goal
- Ability to easily adapt to software programs and type efficiently with attention for details when entering information
- Ability to multitask between various different and complex job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to act and dress professionally
- Provides assistance to staff and public as required.
- Responds to inquiries and searches files for requested information to include the more complex searches.
- Operates office equipment such as adding machines, copiers, telephones, shredders, and postage meters.
- Types forms, vouchers, requisitions, invoices, notices, schedules and other materials; types from rough drafts or combines data from multiple sources.
- Performs other clerical duties such as photocopying; ordering and issuing supplies; and sending receiving, sorting, and distributing mail.
Are you looking for a professional environment where you can grow your career? Then apply today!
Keywords: Part Time, Receptionist, clerical, data entry, administartive assistant
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Part Time Receptionist
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/26/2019