Industrial Electricians - Monroe, LA
We are Looking for INDUSTRIAL Electricians!! Are you looking to become a part of a Progressive company that values and challenges you to become the best that you can be? We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Industrial electricians install, maintain and repair electrical systems in our industrial facilities: Factories, Mills and Large Commercial buildings that require a large energy output. Our Electrician will make sure that electrical systems are safe and running efficiently, they may have to repair large electrical equipment, like industrial fans, large motors, or control systems. Our electricians are there during construction to install and test new equipment and systems, and come to repair or maintain older, pre-existing systems.
Pay is depending upon experience. We reward our Electricians with excellent compensation and benefits, as well as advancement opportunities.
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
Apply IMMEDIATELY for these Awesome Career Opportunities!! Please contact Beth or Jennifer at Advantage Resourcing Immediately!
Keywords: electrician, industrial electrician, residential electrician
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroe, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 1/29/2019