MIG Welders - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for Experienced MIG Welders in Statesboro, GA for a several of our premier clients. We’re looking for hardworking professionals who enjoy meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. A minimum of 1 year on the job welding experience is required, unless you recently completed relevant schooling in the welding field. If you are looking for a new Welding position, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: Statesboro@advantageresourcing.com
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the MIG Welder include:
•Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
•Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
•Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
•Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
•Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
•Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys.
•Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
•Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux, according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
•Ignite torches or start power supplies and strike arcs by touching electrodes to metals being welded, completing electrical circuits.
•Connect and turn regulator valves to activate and adjust gas flow and pressure so that desired flames are obtained.
Qualifications of the MIG Welder include:
• Proven experience as welder and experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
• Understanding of shop mechanics and blueprint reading, ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
• The ability to read gauges, dials, and other indicators, adjust them as necessary.
• Current and valid certification a plus, but is not required
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
• Troubleshooting: It is essential that anyone operating welding machines are able to detect and fix operating problems.
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment is required. Shifts may be 8-10 hours.
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: weld, MIG Welder, welding,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Statesboro, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/24/2019