Yard Man - Sandersville, GA
Heavy Equipment Operators (Loader/Unloader) - Madison, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Heavy Equipment Operators to support operations of a wood chip mill in Madison, GA. This opportunity is full time with weekly overtime required. Flexibility in scheduling is a necessity because shift times will vary Monday-Saturday based on the needs of the mill. Equipment used includes Cranes and Front End Loaders. If you are looking for an equipment operating career with a great company, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
- Email: Dublin@advantageresourcing.com
- Submit your resume via Indeed
- Phone/Text 478-272-1010
Responsibilities of Heavy Equipment Operator include:
- Coordinate eyes, hand, and feet to operate grapple and crane simultaneously whenever operating the crane.
- Discern visually wood species, type, condition and age from distances of over 50 feet whenever operating the crane.
- Running a Front End Loader- moving chips from production area to storage area
- Perform basic maintenance and preventative maintenance machinery. Document regular maintenance checks to maintain adequate records of equipment performance
- Abide by all local, state, and federal regulations, as well as all company safety procedures
- Keep work area and equipment clean by collecting and disposing of scrap, excess materials, and refuse. Check filters and grease equipment
Qualifications of the Heavy Equipment Operator include:
- Operation Monitoring: .The ability to read gauges, dials, and other indicators, adjust them as necessary.
- Hand and Foot Coordination: You need to be able to coordinate movements of your hands and feet in order to guide very large machinery in tight places.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Troubleshooting: It is essential that anyone operating heavy equipment is able to detect and fix operating problems.
- Ability to work in outdoors and in all weather conditions in required
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: heavy equipment operators, front end loaders, bobcats
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Keywords: Crane Operator, Crane, Heavy Equipment Operator, Heavy Equipment, Saw Mill,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Sandersville, GA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 2/04/2019