Accounts Payable - San Carlos, CA
Seeking Accounts Payable Specialist in DRAPER, UT for the Finance department of a rapidly growing organization.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Process high volume (220-250) purchase order (PO) and non-PO related vendor invoices in the ERP system.
· Ensure all invoices are coded to the correct general ledger accounts and cost centers.
· Respond to vendor inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues relating to invoices.
· Maintain and organize filing of vendor invoices and other supporting documentation.
· Review the “goods received but not vouchered” account and resolve issues to keep the account current.
· Maintain W9 forms for all vendors.
· Assist with issuance of 1099s.
· Ensure and maintain SOX 404 controls compliance.
· Participate in ad hoc projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred.
· Experience with ERP systems; AX Dynamics experience preferred.
· 1-2 years’ experience of Accounts Payable processing or other high volume processing role.
Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
· Able to work independently with little instruction and can adapt to change.
· Able to work well with others in a team environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office with knowledge of Excel.
· Effective communication skills and customer service approach.
· Action-oriented and solution-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
We provide associates working on temporary assignments with the opportunity to develop their careers through skills testing and training. Additionally, associates can earn benefits such as health insurance and 401(k).
Whether you are trying to discover your work interests, find your first job, or take the next step in your career, Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer.
San Carlos, CA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Carlos, CA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/07/2018