Truck Assembler - Houston, TX
Now hiring!! Southwest Houston area zip code 77081.
Build walls of the module (picture template with cutouts).Measures and marks dimensions on metal.Cuts aluminum with jig saw and or other tools.Grinds down welds on frames, cleans tubing, applies double sided tape, places alum skin on frame, flips frame and applies insulation.Some trim work.
- Must be able to read a measuring tape,
- Must have basic math,
- Must know how to use Hand tools & Power tools.
- Must have tool box knowledge.
- Must have a positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Clear background within the last 7 years, and be able to pass a drug screen.
Pay and Schedule:
- $10-13/hr. DOE
- Monday-Thursday off Friday.
- Southwest Area.
Must be able to work 6-4:30PM Monday-Thursday
Keywords: cuts aluminum, jig saw, grinding. TNHO
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/05/2018