Corrugated Box Operator - Jackson, TN
Machine Operator – Corrugated Containers - 1st Shift
Required to operate various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast paced environment.
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Ability to work 1st shift and overtime as required
- Follow safety regulations
- Able to read tape measure to the 1/16th and perform basic math used in manufacturing process
- Able to operate power hand tools
- Maintain clean work area
- Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently
Education & Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Manufacturing experience, corrugated container experience preferred
Must be willing to submit to background and drug screen.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check out the video to learn how you could win $1000!
Keywords: machine operator, manufacturing, corrugated container, corrugated box
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Corrugated Box Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Jackson, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/22/2019