Corrugated Box Operator - Jackson, TN
Machine Operator – Corrugated Containers - 1st Shift
Required to operate various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast paced environment.
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Ability to work 1st shift and overtime as required
- Follow safety regulations
- Able to read tape measure to the 1/16th and perform basic math used in manufacturing process
- Able to operate power hand tools
- Maintain clean work area
- Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently
Education & Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Manufacturing experience, corrugated container experience preferred
Must be willing to submit to background and drug screen.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: machine operator, manufacturing, corrugated container, corrugated box
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Corrugated Box Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Jackson, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 6/05/2018