Forklift Operator/Material Handler - Jackson, TN
Forklift Operator Material Handler
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Complete shipments in a timely manner while assuring a mistake free and on time delivery is made.
· Warehouse management and inventory control procedures to be followed daily.
· Preparation of shipping paperwork to be sent in a timely manner to each customer along with or prior to shipment.
· Daily correspondence with manufacturing to track status of parts not in inventory/warehouse location.
· Practice safe work habits and safe industrial driving practices while using tow motor.
· Daily inventory counts on assigned areas in warehouse.
· Visual checks on parts in containers prior to shipments using visual aids provided.
· Coordinate with manufacturing and QC department daily on rework/sort parts in order to prepare shipments.
· Flexibility to perform multiple tasks and ability to learn various customer ordering habits.
· A self driven individual, with 2+ years experience in shipping/receiving.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
· Demonstrate initiative, leadership and a willingness to learn.
· Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills.
Must be willing to submit to background and drug screen.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check out the video to learn how you could win $1000!
Keywords: Forklift operator, material handler, order puller, order picker, shipping, receiving
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Forklift Operator/Material Handler
City, State or Zip Code: Jackson, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/26/2018