Entry-Level Warehouse QA Inspector - Midland, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking Tubing Plant Inspectors for a well-known oil & gas production service in Midland, TX!
If you have tenure, attention to detail, are safe on the job, and have a strong knowledge of mechanics, WE WANT YOU!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as directed by supervisors, managers, and safety managers
- Participate in mandatory safety or PPE training and notify supervisor when new PPE is necessary
- Maintain a clean, neat and groomed personal appearance to reflect a positive image of yourself and the company
- Thoroughly gage and visually inspect rods, couplings, or tubing for defects
- Accurately tag work to maintain operation flow
- Inspect parts and tools routinely for proper calibration
- Request tools, parts, and supplies in a timely fashion to maintain operational flow
- Accurately track production and calibration on correct forms
- Perform cleaning operations using detergent baths, degreasing, grit blasting, wire brushing, etc.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical, leaking, or material issues in a timely fashion
- Log completed work and prepare necessary documentation
- Must have proven tenure and longevity with former employers
- Must have strong mathematical & technological/technical skills
- Must be teamwork-oriented
- Must be willing to learn and train
- Must exhibit time-management competencies
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while using hands to portion, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance.
- Must be able to lift 10-25lbs. regularly and occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
All candidates must be consenting to a drug screen and background check.
If this sounds like you – DON’T DELAY! APPLY NOW!
Keywords: warehouse, labor, production, assembly, shipping, packaging, manual labor, factory, production line
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Entry-Level Warehouse QA Inspector
City, State or Zip Code: Midland, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 4/28/2018