Accounting Clerk - Lafayette, LA
Our partner who is in the International Oil and Gas in industry is in need of an nvoicing and Accounts Receivable professional. This person will may also assist with accounts payable and other accounting and month end duties.
- The candidate will prepare customer invoices.
- Communicate with customers regarding explanation of invoices and billing adjustments.
- Assist with reconciling bank statements, balance sheet account reconciliations, and monthly journal entries.
- To review general ledger coding from the international petty cash and payroll files and ultimately upload for posting after approval by supervisor.
- Assist in accounts payable invoice processing.
- To print and file weekly vendor payments.
- Assist in other areas of the accounting department as needed.
- Good communication; must interact with customers, operational managers and personnel, and management.
- Must be able to read and understand contracts and agreements with customers and vendors.
- Good math skills; must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and perform conversions such as unit of measure/volume conversions and currency conversions.
- Good data entry/keyboard/number pad skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience with an enterprise resource planning software.( ERP)
Years of Experience
• 1-3years in Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable / Admin
Keywords: Accounts Recievable, Billing
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lafayette, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/25/2018