Parts Clerk - Elmendorf, TX
- Confer effectively with vendors to obtain products or service information.
- Create purchase orders/requests.
- Manage inventory control/records for parts or services purchases from the shop.
- Transact materials into the company database when receiving parts into the company.
- Record materials and parts out of the system when they are transferred to a production area.
* Must have 2+ years of customer service and administrative experience.
* Needing Commercial Vehicle and auto mechanic parts knowledge.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook programs.
* Capable of communicating precisely with customers and staff members.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
Keywords: parts clerk, parts specialist, purchasing auto parts, commercial vehicle parts
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Elmendorf, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/06/2018