Assembly Lab Technician - Vinton, LA
Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking highly motivated individuals for an Assembly Lab Technician Position at a manufacturing facility. As an Assembly Lab Technician with Advantage Resourcing, you must be able to perform a variety of general related functions. These include:
- Responsible for the production and destruction of brachytherapy sources.
- High mechanical aptitude and a good eye for detail is required in the production of these sources.
- Lab technicians will be required to lift a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Lab technicians are required to utilize manipulator arms during the production of sources so a smooth-soft touch and the ability to arms up throughout the day will be required.
- Understanding written instructions and following procedures is a must.
- As a lab technician you will need to know how to set-up a source for production and make adjustments to ensure a source is produced safely and effectively.
Job Requirements for the Assembly Lab Technician position include:
- Ability to use fine manipulation devices
- Must have reliable/dependable transportation.
- Ability to stand for duration on shift.
- Ability to maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail. Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer. The starting pay for this position is $15.00-$17.00/ hr. DOE>
Keywords: Lab Technician, manufacturing, assembly
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Assembly Lab Technician
City, State or Zip Code: Vinton, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 10/17/2018