Assembly Technician - Slidell, LA
Assembly Tech / Metal / Electronic Technician
Growing Company w/ National Accounts
Mechanical / Assembly Tech / Metal / Electronic Tech
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- File, sand, de-burr or polish parts.
- Perform assigned duties using manual, pneumatic and electric hand tools and machines.
- Manipulate work piece or tool manually.
- Develop and/or recommend techniques and parameters for blending/polishing.
- Inspect and measure work piece to verify conformance to specifications.
- Move machine control and guides to adjust machine.
- Replace worn machine accessories such as wheels and polish belts.
- Dress wheel for proper contour of work piece.
- Perform masking and cleaning operations.
- Perform machine maintenance as required.
- Education and/or Experience High School diploma or equivalent; or at least six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Experience with grinding and blending tools (pneumatic is preferable) on metal surfaces.
- Mechanical Assembly
- HVAC Experience is a plus
- Willing to learn all phases of business operations
- Steady work history.
You will be working as part of team of Mechanical / Assembly / Service Company to assemble and service equipment, this includes assembly, manufacturing, servicing, and parts for refrigeration taps for beverage and specialized icing equipment / towers.
If you are mechanically inclined, willing to learn and grow with company this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
If you are looking for a career opportunity and are willing to learn, and work without constant supervision, apply here. Local, Family owned company, established and growing. Average 40 hrs. per week
Apply at http://job.advantageresourcing.com/109-175216.cfm
Keywords: hvac;mechan;elec;assem; metal;tech;serv;
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Slidell, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/20/2018