Laser Operator Machine Shop - Jackson, TN
Laser Operator - Machine Shop
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform laser cutting and welding operations
- Make proper set-ups for cutting and welding operations
- Perform prescribed maintenance
- Perform inspections
- Detect and report defective materials
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years manufacturing experience operating a laser machine, such as Mazak and/or Bystronic
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have a solid understanding of metal fabrication concepts and processes
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs over 12 hour shifts
- High School Diploma or GED
Resumes are required to be considered for this opportunity.
Must be willing to submit to background and drug screen.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: laser, fabrication, CNC, Mazak, Bystronic, metal fabrication
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Laser Operator Machine Shop
City, State or Zip Code: Jackson, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 9/26/2018