Inventory Control Clerk - Lubbock, TX
Inventory Control Clerks needed in Lubbock, TX!
Do you have experience in Inventory Control? Do you understand the logistics of Shipping & Receiving as well as Purchase Orders? Are you good with computers?
If so, Advantage Resourcing is looking for dedicated and reliable individuals interested in longevity with a company! We seek motivated individuals who possess the following experience, traits and abilities:
- Inventory Control Experience (Minimum of 1 year required)
- Understanding of Purchase Orders & Logistics a must!
- Comfortable with working on a computer / using basic computer skills - is a must!
- Forklift experience a plus, but not required
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Receiving and unpacking merchandise. Checking and signing delivery slips
- Assisting with unloading as necessary
- Verifying the quality and quantity of items against supporting documents and accepting or returning merchandise according to established procedures
- Complete different forms and prepares documents. Maintain files.
- Organizing distribution and shipping of merchandise. Making necessary verifications against documents, preparing the merchandise and moving it to the appropriate area. Handling customer pick-ups.
- Contacting resource personnel for various information. Contacting transport companies and suppliers in order to expedite, trace or return merchandise that does not conform to specifications or purchase orders.
- Participating in taking inventory. Maintaining storage area, organizing and placing stock on shelves. Ensuring area is secure at all times.
If this is you, DON’T DELAY, apply with Advantage Resourcing and kick-start your future now!
Keywords: inventory, inventory control, forklift, forklift operator, warehouse, manufacturing, shipping & receiving, shipping, receiving
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Inventory Control Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Lubbock, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/20/2018