AP/AR Administrative Assistant - Abilene, TX
Do you have Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Administrative experience? Are looking to start your career with a strong, tenured company?
If so, WE WANT YOU!
Advantage Resourcing is seeking an Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant who is able to perform the following tasks and meet the following requirements:
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Payable Processing – matching Receipts and Purchase Orders, coding GL information and posting to the AP System (3-Way Matching)
- Data Entry
- Accounts Receivable Processing
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Create Purchase Orders
- Assist with Inventory Processes
- Reviewing contracts with clients and setting up payments
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must have 2-3 years of AP/AR experience
- Must be advanced with computers with the ability to learn new software systems
- QuickBooks experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently while maintaining strong level of customer service in a fast paced environment
- Must have a good attendance record with past employers
Background Check & Drug Screening will be required for all candidates.
Don't Delay - APPLY NOW AND START YOUR CAREER!
Keywords: accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, general ledger, accounting, accountant, AP, GL, AR, administrative assistant, administrative, clerical,
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
AP/AR Administrative Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 5/09/2018