Material Handler - Picayune, MS
GREAT OPPORTUNITY - EXCELLENT BENEFITS WITH FANTASTIC COMPANY!!
Great Long Term Opportunity with Manufacturing Facility Production / Manufacturing Industrial Facility in Pearl River County MS
Working in material handling department assisting with the handling of all incoming and outgoing raw materials and finished goods to complete daily work schedule as designated in Daily Log book and in accordance with established policies and safety practices.
Working with Material handling Department in plant environment. Rotating 12 hour shifts
Duties will include
- Perform hook ups, transfers, and/or packaging of finished goods from storage tanks to boxes and/or railcars.
- Ensure quality control (QC) of finished goods packaging. This includes checking appearance of box, lid, liner, pallet, and box stamp. Oversee proper handling of finished goods during truck loading process. Ensure proper cleaning and sealing of rail cars loaded with finished product.
- Organize finished goods, raw materials, shipping supplies, and equipment within the designated areas as instructed by supervision.
- Perform hookups, venting, and transfer of raw materials from rail cars to storage tanks as specified in daily log book.
- Transfer Calcium Carbonate (CACO3) from PD rail cars and hopper trucks to appropriate silos.
- Be knowledgeable of safe operation of all material handling equipment and forklift. Responsible for proper cleaning of material transfer and blending equipment between changes in finished goods or raw material blends. Perform general cleaning upkeep of equipment. Inform Materials Supervisor of equipment maintenance needs and system insufficiencies.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Complying with and following ISO-9002 quality program.
- Ensuring that Materials Supervisor(s) are informed of problems, changes, and work related issues, such as a scheduled break times and lunch periods.
If you are looking for long-term opportunity with excellent benefits, and perks as well as over-time opportunities this is it.
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Picayune, MS
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 12/15/2018