Class-A CDL Driver - Lubbock, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking an experienced Class-A CDL Driver for an $18 billion dollar garment services industry!
This company is rated amongst the top 10 “Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power Magazine and is recognized on Forbes Magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list!
This is a Direct-Hire position with a well-established, 80-year old company!
This is an opportunity to drive during the day, and be home every night! Don’t miss out!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transport product between branch locations and plant locations (From Abilene, TX to Midland, TX or vice versa) according to schedule
- Ensure appropriate product is selected and loaded for the appropriate day
- Leave a clean and orderly work area at plant locations
- Effectively load and unload vehicle
- Maintain logs of travel and cargo according to federal and state regulations
- Maintain adequate fluid/tire levels and perform daily inspections. Fill out daily truck report to notify management of any maintenance concerns on vehicle
- Keep a clean general appearance of the shuttle vehicle inside and out
- Drive safely and follow all company regulations and driving laws
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid CDL-A Driver’s License
- Must have a safe driving record
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical & Drug Screen
- Must be consenting to a Background Check
If this sounds like you; APPLY NOW!!
Keywords: driver, CDL, CDL Driver, Class-A CDL, CDL Class-A, driving,
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Class-A CDL Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Lubbock, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 8/02/2018