Payroll & Tax Professional - Abilene, TX
Are you passionate about providing high quality work? Are you an experienced tax professional? Then we are looking for you! We are currently seeking individuals with experience in accounting, preferably tax work. This position is a full-time, M-F opportunity with a local CPA Office. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a position that will utilize their skills and experiences in a team oriented and professional environment.
As a Tax & Payroll Professional, your key responsibilities will include:
* Preparing individual, small business, and corporate tax returns
* Tax research & Payroll processing
* Answering client questions and providing excellent customer service
* other duties as assigned
Key Qualifications that the Tax & Payroll Professional will need to meet:
* Tax preparation experience (Public accounting or tax preparation service preferred)
* High-volume payroll processing experience (1 year or more) OR 5+ years’ experience with low-volume payroll processing
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Outstanding customer service skills and strong computer skills
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong written communication, verbal, interpersonal, and telephone skills. To be successful the employee will need to multi task, and prioritize workloads. Employee must understand the concepts of accounting – with some tax accounting experience. Two business references are needed to be considered for this position.
If you have experience in tax accounting and are looking to utilize your skills – apply today!!
Keywords: payroll, tax preperation, accounting, finance, CPA, business
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Payroll & Tax Professional
City, State or Zip Code: Abilene, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/19/2018