Assembler - Houston, TX
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for Truss Assemblers to work in the Conroe, TX area!
- Assemble trusses per order specifications.
- Check lengths, angles, and grades of raw material.
- Transport material to machine, place material in fixture, perform nailing or assembly operation.
- Restack and transport extra material in proper place.
- Work closely with packagers with regards to quality and packaging.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Assist in housekeeping of assembly area, and assure storage area is maintained.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality improvement process and the philosophy of continuous improvement; identify and respond actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers; participate as a team player in all phases of the organization; and is open and responsive to change.
Language Skills -- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills -- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent; to draw and interpret bar graphs; and to read and interpret standard unit tape measures.
Reasoning Ability -- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must have experience using basic hand tools, power tools, and measuring tools.
Keywords: carpenter helper assembly
Full Time, Inquiry Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Inquiry Position
Date Posted: 10/29/2018