Production Control Manager - Georgetown, TX
Project Control Manager
The Production Control Manager will be a key member of our team, responsible for revenue generation, production scheduling, inventory management and transportation logistics. In addition, employee will assist with KPI reporting, key process redesign and other strategic initiatives to support the Company’s vision and accelerating growth.
Essential Job Functions:
· Mange the Customer Samples process. Coordinate production and delivery of samples (combination of digital, electronic, physical) including custom samples of particular sizes
· Manage the scalehouse to ensure accuracy of product leaving the quarry.
· Design process for inbound vendor unloading and outbound shipments to ensure lean and streamlined processes.
· Schedule strategic inventory build to ensure production is at full capacity each day.
· Design work locations for strategic Kanban inventory, manage inventory reporting processes, and create identified locations for usable scrap, sellable scrap, and waste.
· Work with clients to optimize freight costs by locating, negotiating, and arranging freight, or coordinating with their designated internal/external freight providers
· Analyze production schedule capacities and enter production tickets into QXpress.
· Schedule and manage/coordinate production timing to match client expectations, especially important on large projects
· Coordinate customer pick up in advance to ensure finished goods are not warehoused in quarry
· Product matching, from other quarries, or unknown sources
Required Skills and Attributes:
· Must have logistics and operations experience, preferably in building products and/or construction sciences segment.
· Must be able to learn about natural stone and its uses in the building process. This includes the geology of types of stone, production abilities/limitations of different types of stone.
· Demonstrated organizational skills and processes to ensure impeccable client follow-up.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, and team members.
· Results driven-must demonstrate desire and ability to consistently meet or exceed targets.
· Takes initiative, works effectively independently, self-motivated.
· Analytical requirements to understand and communicate results and feed projections.
· Proficient with tools, MS Excel and Quickbooks.
Keywords: production manager, production control management, construction management
Full Time, Career Position
Apply for this Position
Production Control Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Georgetown, TX
Position Type: Full Time, Career Position
Date Posted: 2/12/2019