Line Supervisor/Mechanic - Saint Martinville, LA
Excellent Job Opening to work with a great local Company in St. Martinville!
Front Line Supervisor/Mechanic:
Great job opportunity in St. Martinville for an experienced Line Supervisor who is mechanically inclined to work in a Food Manufacturing company. Candidate will be managing and supervising a crew of 8 – 10 employees. Candidate will ensure that all the assigned lines are productive at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifies problems and makes recommendations for potential solutions, good with details.
- Mechanically inclined, troubleshoot equipment issues and make adjustments accordingly.
- Monitors daily production and line personnel for compliance.
- Monitors time and production runs.
- Ensure HACCP documents require and completed every day.
- Report task progress and delays to the supervisor periodically during the day.
- Enforces the decision, rules and regulations establish by the company.
- Works with other supervisors to ensure the successful completion of line changeovers, and other priorities.
- Must be able to resolve minor issues related to line personal and production
- Must be able to retrieve correct labels, caps and needed material to achieve finished product.
- Quality control checks on product in production “labels, sauces, bottles, caps, nitrogen and printers”
- Assure all machinery are being ran in the most efficient manner.
- Responsible for screen inspection between line changeovers.
- Supervisory experience
- Mechanical experience
- Quality Control experience
- Excellent Problem skills
- Excellent communication skills
--- Apply now!!! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need someone who is Mechanically inclined - Problem solver - Team player - Committed and Trustworthy - Focused - Be able to start and complete tasks
Keywords: Line Supervisor, Mechanics, Mechanically, HACCP, troubleshoot, conveyer belts, labels, Quality control
Saint Martinville, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Saint Martinville, LA
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 3/20/2019