Injection Blow Mold Dept - Benton, TN
Local company is seeking an associate to work in their Injection Blow Molding Department. These associates will need to have prior experience working with Injection Blow Molding and will also need to have forklift experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility of all operations of the Injection Blow Molding Machine to include fixing all of the machine errors during a production run
- Stocking cardboard, film and glue in the proper locations
- Properly organizing any raw materials unused after a change over
- Accurately and properly filling out production paperwork in a timely manner
- Keeping work area neat and clean
- Completing cleaning tasks and signing daily and weekly cleaning lists
- Assisting in the training of new employees
- Maintaining a safe working environnment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must submit to criminal background check and drug screening.
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Benton, TN, Injection Blow Molding, Industrial, Production, Forklift, Machine Operation
Full Time, Temp Position
Apply for this Position
Injection Blow Mold Dept
City, State or Zip Code: Benton, TN
Position Type: Full Time, Temp Position
Date Posted: 7/08/2018